Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Making it happen

Hello,

Welcome to my new blog! I have been contemplating doing this blog for months now. My ultimate dream is to be able to stay at home while making a living doing what I love. I know that this cannot be done by playing with my kids or eating all day (while it would be wonderful!) By starting a blog I hope to share my ideas and love for baking, crafting, cooking, and being a handy man with others to help inspire.

I love Pinterest! It is safe to say that I am addicted to pinning. Through this blog I hope to share things that I have pinned and tried and tested. Pins that are great, pins that are not so great and new twists on pins.

I hope to receive great feedback as well as ideas and suggestions to be tried!

Thanks for reading!!

Paige

No comments:

Post a Comment